Standards you can expect from Harmless training...
Passionate: Everyone at Harmless wants to make a difference and save lives. We work to great lengths to ensure we are providing effective, friendly and life changing experience.
Interactive: All out training packages cater for audio, visual and kinaesthetic learners. Deliveries incorporate discussions, role-plays, audio-visual and activity work to ensure all learning is embedded effectively.
Supportive: After care is an important ethos of our organisation. If required, we offer drop-in support after training is delivered to provide support for anyone who might need it.
Knowledgeable: All trainers are experts within the fields discussed. Their own personal experience also adds to the experience. Giving you genuine understanding.
Flexible: All of our training packages, excluding standardised training packages, are bespoke packages. This means we will cater the delivery to your organisations requirements. We understand that training is a partnership and therefore we will work with you to design learning outcomes that meet your needs.
What some of our students have said about our Rotherham Training Training The Trainer training!
Training The Trainer Feedback
- The one-to-one to talk over concerns was useful. Overall the quality of the resources has been excellent.
- Claire and Sarah were engaging, knowledgeable and funny. The content of the course was excellent quality and superbly delivered. The personal stories shared by the trainers were touching and helped my understanding of the individual's journey.
- It was all very interesting and stigma-busting.
- Discussing personal experiences, openness from the trainers. Even though it was nerve-wracking, it was useful to present to a group.
- I found the whole delivery of the course excellent. The personal experience of the presenters was useful and insightful. Both presenters were warm, engaging and compassionate. Thank you for ayour support when I was upset.